Walking tour of Historic Downtown Santa Fe
Exclusively for guest of Vintage Trailer Supply Grand Opening.
The walking tours of Historic Santa Fe will be offered on:
- Friday at 10 am
- Saturday and Sunday at 3:00 pm
The Exclusive walking tour experience will cover:
- The Oldest Church
- Pueblo Indians
- Santa Fe architecture
- The Historic Plaza
- The Miracle Stairway
- The Cathedral of St. Francis
- The Atomic Secret
- And much more
The tour will last approximately two hours.
The tour will begin at the San Miguel Mission located at 401 Old Santa Fe Trail.
- At completion of the tour you will be in the historic Santa Fe Plaza, close to many great local bars so you can sample one of the great New Mexico micro brews.
- Many of Santa Fe’s great restaurants are only steps away.
This will also give you time to attend the Santa Fe Brewing Co. event on Saturday, which begins at 6:30.
Click the link below to sign up for one of the Santa Fe Walking Experience:
For more information or answers to questions, Plus information on local hiking trails:
Parking on Friday is available in a parking structure on East San Fransisco across from the Lensic Theater or on the street.
On Saturday and Sunday Free parking is available in two large state lots located a short distance from the Plaza on Old Santa Fe Trail Road.
- The closest one is next to the State Land office.
- Then next is the lot across from the State Capital building